Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Second Anniversary





Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. Since we hadn't been out since before baby boy was born, I thought it was about time for a date night. I called him in the morning and asked him to be home by 5, ready by 5:30 and to wear something nice because we were heading downtown. In the five years we have lived here, we have probably been downtown less than a handful of times so I know he was very curious.

We dropped off the kids at their awesome babysitters house then headed downtown. When we got there and walked in, I said to hubby, "Look, there's Hans!" Hans is the extremely talented musician who played at our wedding. Check out Hans' music here.When I found out he was playing on our anniversary, I knew we had to go! Hubby was super surprised and we had an amazing time.

Here we are two years later:

1 comment: