Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mommies on a mission: Week 3

I suck at this. I want to exercise in the morning, so that I am good about what I eat and do for the rest of the day. But my baby boy has other ideas. He wants to be awake at 5:30-6 most mornings and is still waking up several times a night. Morning is cold and I'm tired.

By the end of the day when the kids are all in bed, I feel defeated by what I ate and didn't do all day. I did achieve my mini-goal of working out once. Kind of. I walked with my mom to get dinner one night.

I am not sure how to get myself motivated. Any suggestions? I'm pretty sure people are tired of reading about my not getting in to shape. I want to be on a mission!! What do you do when you get stuck in a rut?


Months Postpartum: 11.5
Pre-pregnancy weight: 119
Pregnancy weight: 180
Last weeks weight:120
Current weight: 120

Check on Mama Lake's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment