Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fluffy Butt!

I can't believe I haven't blogged about this....back in April 2012, I wrote a post about considering cloth diapering. You can read it here if you would like. Last month, a full nine months after I wrote that post, I began cloth diapering my son. I started building my stash of cloth diapers a couple of months before that but the ones I wanted were not cheap, so I only got a few at a time.

Let me tell you, there is an entire crunchy cloth diapering community out there! The funny thing is, since starting I have found some people use cloth who you would never expect to. I guess that is a little stereotyping on my part. Most mama's are helpful when it comes to questions and advice for newbies, so that's been great because with this new venture comes a whole new language!

I laughed when people said cloth diapers are addicting. I am no longer laughing. I stalk the Cotton Babies webpage for their seconds sales. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Cotton Babies makes a brand of diapers called Bum Genious which are the only diapers I have tried and loved so far. A seconds sale is when they sell diapers that are totally fine but may have slight imperfections for deep discounts. I have a ton of these dipes and they are perfect.

It is just going to get worse too because a friend of mine just bought a cloth diaper store. I will SO work for diapers!!

Enough talk, I will leave you with a picture of my baby and his fluffy butt!




No comments:

Post a Comment